It’s that time of year again! Birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and your trees and shrubs are becoming active again with buds beginning to bloom.
Think of Deep Root Fertilizing as giving your trees and shrubs their much needed morning coffee and boost of energy as they wake up from their long winter slumber.
Trusting Maple Green to complete our noteworthy Deep Root Fertilizing service has so many benefits!
Here are our top 3 reasons to embrace annual property fertilizing:
- Helps to increase property value by sustaining tree and shrub health and longevity, especially if you are looking to sell your home this season.
- Promotes new and existing foliage growth after being dormant.
- Increases your trees and shrubs ability to defend themselves from Pho disease, pests, and environmental stress such as extreme wind or heat exposure.
Not sure if your trees need fertilizing? Follow these steps to find out:
- Assess the health of leaves and soil quality surrounding the tree:
- Do the leaves on the tree have spots or are not growing like they normally do?
- Is grass unable to grow in the area surrounding the tree?
If yes, there could be deficiencies of nutrients in the soil that is preventing the tree or shrub from flourishing, this calls for fertilizing.
2. Send us a picture of your trees or call for a free consultation!
Contact us now to sign up for our Tree and Shrub Fertilizing schedule, which is in high demand! Don’t wait before Spring and Fall fertilizing doses.